Reducing the impact of construction projects on the environment and the associated carbon emissions has become a key topic of discussion recent years. And, with projects in Low Emission Zones now often subject to stringent environmental legislation, the importance of environmental and sustainability-related initiatives and innovations is crucial.
The British Construction Industry Awards ceremony will take place on Wednesday 9th October 2019, at the JW Marriott Grosvenor House Hotel in Mayfair, London, where the winning project within our sponsored category will be revealed. The shortlisted projects are:
- The Carey Group, Aggregate and soil engineering plant at Ford Dagenham
- A14 Integrated Delivery Team, A14 Improvement Scheme for Water Voles
- Railway Paths, Alternative Corrosion Prevention for Metallic Bridges
- Focus Logistics, SMARTLogistics (South Quay Plaza)
- Keltbray, Introducing water recycling at Borough Yards
- Sir Robert McAlpine, Fen Court
- Tideway, More by river
- SMB JV, Waterworks Bridge
The BCIAs are the construction sector’s most respected Awards. For more information on the BCIA awards, please click here.